The Gig Rig G2
Effortless switching. Used by international artists. Industry standard rig control.
G2 is the most advanced effects pedal board switching system in the world. Born of an obsession for tone, it's beautiful, powerful, compact, and unbelievably simple to use. Most important of all: it has the cleanest, most transparent audio possible. You simply won't believe your tone.
G2 takes true bypass switching to an entirely new level using technology never seen before on a pedal board switcher.
The most important difference is our 'Passive True Bypass Matrix'. This technology guarantees the most direct signal path possible with no loading of your guitar signal. Its truly amazing.
Almost 10 years ago we released the world's first programmable true bypass pedalboard switcher, the Pro14. Every ounce of knowledge that we have gained during that time working with some of the best musicians in the world is now manifest in G2.
G2 is an obsession realised, and we know you're going to love it.
- 10 Passive True Bypass Matrix effects loops including 2 stereo effects loops means you'll hear your effects like you've never heard them before
- Delay spillover between presets, even with your old analog delays
- 120 Pre-sets (8 banks of 15) which can each be configured for Pre-set or Stomp Box mode gives you unparalleled flexibility and control
- A movable insert to connect your amps' FX loop, Volume Pedal, anything you like, and then place it anywhere in your signal path
- Programmable Pre Gain on every pre-set which can buffer, attenuate or boost the input to your effects
- Programmable Post Gain giving complete control over the master volume of each pre-set
2 switchable outputs including an isolated phase reversible OUT2 so you'll have no earth hum or phase issues between your amps
Milled from stainless steel, our own-designed OptoKick footswitch uses light instead of mechanics to do the foot switching, so there's nothing to break. We believe these are the most reliable foot switches in the world
- Full MIDI in & out so G2 can control or be controlled by external MIDI devices
- Zero confusion - unbelievably easy to use
Power - 9V DC
Current Draw - 1000mA
MIDI - full MIDI in and out
Dimensions - 44cm x 13cm x 7.8cm / 17.3" x 5.1" x 3.07"
Weight - 2kgs / 4.40lbs